Welcome to TEAM TROPIC HERNANDO Sign in | Help
Do You Need A Real Estate Agent to bid on a HUD Owned Property?

Not just any Real Estate Agent.  You must use an agent that is affiliated with a Hud Registered Brokerage.  We are Licensed Realtor Associates and can place a bid for you on any Hud Owned Property.  There are certain guidelines you must adhere to during the process, that is why it is a good idea to use agents like Elsie and I to assist you through the process of purchasing a Hud Acquired Property.  NOT ALL AGENTS ARE HUD REGISTERED BROKERS

HUD OWNED PROPERTIES are available to OWNER OCCUPANTS ONLY FOR THE 1ST TEN DAYS. After the first 10 days without an acceptable bid, the property is open to daily bidding to investors as well as owner occupants.  A HUD property has been appraised and that will be the listing price.  This appraisal is good for 6 months.  You can bid any amount you want, but HUD is looking for the highest NET to them.  If you want to bid over the List Price on the property, you must pay the difference between list price and your offer amount in cash. You must have a Pre-Approval from a Direct Lender or "Proof of Funds" if you are a cash buyer.

The paperwork needs to be filled out accurately and submitted by the deadline to be considered a potential buyer.  Make sure you give us a call if you are interested in one of these properties. There is NO COST TO YOU for our services.  We will provide you with additional information and assist you from start to finish throughout the process.  Don't delay, call us today to find your HUD ACQUIRED PROPERTY!  There are some great HUD properties out there right now. 

We'll Always Keep You Posted!
Have a great night and Enjoy!
Julie Ludovico & Elsie Kempsey
"Don't Let The Sun Set On Your Dreams!"

Published Sunday, April 25, 2010 6:50 PM by Julie Ludovico & Elsie Kempsey

Comment Notification

Subscribe to this post's comments using RSS


No Comments

Leave a Comment